Hasrat, a Not-For-Profit (NFP) Organization, has been established to promote the Sufi Culture, the arts, music, education, and the priceless work of Hazrat Maulvi Muhammad Abdul Qadeer Siddiqui Rahmatullah alaih, dedicated for all of mankind.
This organization’s emphasis is to cultivate and develop knowledge of Sufi ideals and traditions, and to share Hazrat Maulvi Muhammad Abdul Qadeer Siddiqui Rahmatullah alaih’s invaluable works and teachings not only with those of similar religious views but also to provide cultural experiences and access to all. Through the teachings of our mentor, Hasrat plans to identify itself as safe haven by awakening the spiritual senses, by focusing on meditation, self-actualization, and religious moderation all in a welcoming environment.
The principle teachings of Hazrat Maulvi Abdul Qadeer Siddiqui Rahmatullah Alaih are:
- Consider servitude to Allah as man’s greatest asset
- The truthfulness of intentions and actions.
- Understanding that the destiny is determined by Allah alone.
- Everything belongs to Allah and not to man.
- Under spiritual guidance of Hazrat Ahmed Abdul Shakoor Siddiqui, his student of the spiritual arts and president of this organization, Mohammed Shadman Abdur Raoof and board of directors will manage the affairs of the organization.
Chairman – Hazrat Ahmed Abdul Shakoor Siddiqui
President – Mohammed Shadman Abdur Raoof
Vice President – Qazi Muhammed Faaizuddin Biabani
Secretary/Treasurer – Mohammed G. Ahmed